In this busy world when everyone is running short with them, I feel that not even a single person will want to wait to get the bags checked and more over to pay that hefty bag checking fee. We are sure about this fact that we cannot change the custom ways and authorities. So, the only alternate that we are having in this case is to change our style of packing. The other important thing after this is to travel in style. Of course it is also very necessary.
Follow these steps to be in style and to travel light.
· ROLL THE CLOTHES:-Rather than layering your clothes, if you choose to fold your clothes then you will have much space with you in one bag. You have to tightly roll up your clothes in the same very manner you roll your yoga mat. This method is having two benefits. First of all you will have more space and secondly your clothes will not get wrinkled.
· OPT FOR A SINGLE PAIR OF JEAN:-Those who are denim freaks might be thinking it as a stupid fact. The denims are heavier than other clothes, so, try to carry only one. You can opt for one denim that gives a look of pulling up together but it should not be too tight that you start feeling uncomfortable during the flight. Go for the darker wash so that you can repeat it again and again.
· PRE PLAN THE PUTFITS:-While packing we tempt to pack all of our favourite dresses so that we can flaunt out our different shades on the other end. But it doesnt happen the same many a time. I feel that you agree with this fact of mine. What you need to do is to pre plan your outfits in advance and carries such stuffs that you can mix and match. By this way you can look comfortable and yet so trendy.
· HAVE AN EVENING BAG:-I am clear out this fact that ladies love their evening bag. So, instead of carrying an array of them you should stick yourself to only one such thing that should be light to carry, durable and prone to damage. My suggestion is to go for a metallic clutch, this will match all of your outfits and looks trendy too.
· HAVE AN ARRAY OF SCARVES:-Scarves are the thing that is light and small to pack. You can have an array of them with you. They will surely add the outfits that you are planning to repeat. Scarf plays a multiple role, you can use around your neck or shoulder or can even tie your hair. It is a wonderful thing to rest your head on while travelling.
· LIMIT YOUR MAKEUP KIT:-We are sure that at home you might be having enough makeup material that you can pack a complete bag if you want to. But to have to avoid it here. Rather than picking everything sticks on products which can prove out to be multi-tasking. Even if you will carry less makeup than you will have more time to explore that place.
These are the simple steps that you can easily follow out to travel with trend and style and also being comfortable as well.
This is a guest post submitted by Miss Hazal on behalf of hotellasuite.com