Once you are logged in, open up option box from a drop down menu, as shown on the picture below. Galleries are created in the same way as articles (stories). Click on Create Gallery to start the process.
1. Gallery name, description and category
Title – Create name for your Gallery.
Description – Describe your Gallery in the best possible way. Keep it short, concise and informative.
Kategorija – Assign your Gallery a category it belongs to.
Create gallery – Click on Create Gallery button.
You are ready for step 2.
IMPORTANT: Gallery title and its description are visible to the other members at the main gallery page. It is important for title and description to grab attention and be attractive. This allows the other members to find you easier, generating more visits to your profile, galleries and articles.
2. Add car photos
Click on Add Image icon in order to browse photos from your PC. Once you pick the files, you are ready for upload.
1. Add image – browse photos, images or logos from your PC. (Upload)
2. Save gallery.
Now your gallery has been created and successfully added at the main gallery page.
If you want to embed your Gallery inside one of your articles, follow instructions from below.
3. Insert your gallery in article
Clicking on your profile brings up all the galleries and articles you have published. You can edit them.
1. Click on your profile to reach published galleries and articles.
2. Pick the Gallery you would like to embed inside the article. Clicking on your Gallery’s code brings up a box.
3. Copy and paste this code in the place within the article where you want your Gallery to appear, as shown on the picture below.
You can see how embedded Gallery looks like on the picture below.
Link below shows live Gallery embedded within the article. Gallery you will see had been created in tutorial you have just seen.
BMW e9 New Six CS Legendary Classic Coupe
Link below shows Gallery on its own.
Gallery: BMW e9 Images